UniFi Compact 5-Port Gigabit Switch.
Build and expand your network with the UniFi® Switch, part of the Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch, model USW-Flex-Mini, is a smart managed Gigabit switch. It offers 5 RJ45 Ethernet ports, providing 1 Gigabit links to your devices. Power up the USW-Flex-Mini with the included USB Type-C power adapter or with 802.3af PoE Ethernet in port 1.
- Compact Desktop Design
The cost-effective UniFi Switch Flex Mini can be discreetly integrated into any environment.
- Copper Connectivity
Five RJ45 ports offer 10/100/1000 links. One port also supports 802.3af/at PoE input.
- Efficient Use of Energy
The UniFi Switch Flex Mini uses only a maximum of 2.5W. For your convenience, it can be powered by 802.3af/at PoE or a 5V, 1A USB-C power adapter*.
- Switching Performance
The UniFi Switch Flex Mini offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
- Dimensions: 107.16 x 70.15 x 21.17 mm (4.22 x 2.76 x 0.83")
- Weight: 150 g (5.29 oz)
- Interfaces Networking PoE In Management: (5) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports 802.3af/at PoE (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-) Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 5 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 7.44 Mpps
- Power Method: USB Type C, 5V 802.3af/at PoE (44 - 57VDC, 0.05 - 0.04A)
- Power Supply 5V, 1A Power Adapter*
- Voltage Range USB Type C 802.3af/at PoE: 4.7 - 5.3V 44 - 57VDC Max Power Consumption 2.5W LEDs System RJ45 Data Ports: Status Speed/Link/Activity
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ±16 kV, Contact: ±12 kV
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC