Proactive Detection. Ultimate Reliability.
The Amplon RT Series 5-20kVA is an online double-conversion UPS that provides best-in-class designs in compact 2U size, high power density, system efficiency, and versatile configurations to fulfill customers' requirements. Unity output power factor maximizes capacity for more critical loads, while outstanding energy savings can be achieved based on the AC-AC efficiency of up to 96.5% and 99% in ECO mode. In addition, RT Series 5-20kVA UPS is the first in the market that offers standard Li-ion external battery cabinets, which deliver better power density and sustainability. Along with the parallel capacity of up to four units, the new series is the ideal small power UPS for mission-critical applications, such as servers, data centers, telecommunications, and manufacturing.
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery provides 24/7 full-time protection
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to operate in harsh electrical environments and extends battery life
- AC-start function allows the UPS to be switched on without connecting to a battery
- Programmable load bank disconnects non-critical loads when a blackout occurs and reserves more battery power for critical loads
- Up to four units parallel capacity allows redundancy and load expansion
- Hot swappable batteries ensure continuous operation even when batteries are being replaced
- VRLA and Li-ion External Battery Cabinet (EBC) are available for scalable runtime
- Extended Runtime models support flexible battery quantity for battery investment optimization. And when one battery fails, it could be removed without replacing the entire battery string, reducing maintenance cost and efforts