Proactive Detection. Ultimate Reliability.
The Amplon N Series UPS is a true on-line, double-conversion 1kva UPS, 2kva UPS, or 3kva UPS housed in a compact tower. Double-conversion UPS systems are lighter in weight than other types of UPSs and can regulate output frequency from 50 to 60 hertz. The power-factor correction functions of such systems enable them to draw current from an AC line as smooth sine waves, instead of as pulses. It features significant advantages, including an output power factor of 0.9 and up to 93% AC-AC efficiency for greater energy savings.
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments.
- Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.
- High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) save upstream investment.
- Output power factor up to 0.9 presents a stronger load capacity.
- AC-AC efficiency up to 93% and high efficiency of 91% at 50% load results in marked energy cost savings.
- Compact design saves more space for critical equipment.
- Excellent local communications through LCD display.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance and sustains battery life.
- Mini slot and USB port enhance monitoring and manageability.