Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ascertain customers’ requirements and suggest/proposed suitable solutions per customer need.
- Perform Start-up, Installation & Commissioning work in accordance to Vendors’ SOP on site
- Perform load/application analysis by hand on measurement or data collection analysis.
- Assist sale as technical adviser/consultant of product. Help to answer the question to the customer in any aspect of product technical information or site application
- Making a technical proposal/solution, project drawing, single-line diagram or other documents related to the project to a customer according to application inquiry.
- Coordinate with Vendors and/or any internal departments/customer for factory/Site acceptance test, if necessary
- Co-work with the vendor to design and troubleshoot any site electrical requirements per local municipal or legal policies, in addition, to fulfill customer requirements.
- Perform simple repair works off-site and troubleshoot installation issues on-site
- Handle product connectivity such as SNMP, MODBUS, Servers, Storage, Network Switches, etc
- Manage and maintain proper documentation for all pre/sales activities via CRM/Salesforce in alignment with management’s requirements
- Min Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years’ MNC experience in Electrical/IT Hardware installation works, with proven site/field advisory works
- Well-versed in Power and Electrical equipment deployment works
Skills & Competencies:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (excel)
- Bi-lingual in English and local language
- Adaptable and prior exposure of regional/MNC clientele
- Process-driven and excellent communication skills
- Customer service driven
- Proven achievements of Sales Targets