The Marketing Assistant supports the work of the Marketing Manager and undertakes daily marketing tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Responsible for handling Suppliers, Media/Bloggers, and Agencies.
- Helps to promote various brands using below and above the line marketing methods.
- Liaise with other internal team staff for needed marketing support.
- Handling inventory of marketing items, releasing, packing and receiving.
- Conducts store visits, visual merchandising, and ocular inspection.
- Admin works - Purchase Orders, Payments, and Internal forms of Marketing Demo Items.
- Assist in the execution of company events, exhibit selling, training, and product launches.
- A Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing or any related course.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Well organized and detailed oriented.
- Proficient in MS Office or other similar software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses a high level of interpersonal relationship skills.